Hey everyone!! If you’ve been following me for a while now, you might remember back a few years ago when I used to feature book bloggers on my blog in an interview format. Well, now I’ve decided to bring those interviews back, but this time, I’d love to feature anyone who loves books!
So, what do you have to do to get featured?
First of all, you have to be someone who loves books. That’s pretty much the only eligibility! That means you could just be a reader or a member of Goodreads, you could have a blog, you could have a book tumblr, you could be an author, or you could even have a bookstagram. As long as you love books, then you are welcome to email the answers to me!
Next, email me at email@example.com the answers to the following questions:
1. What made you fall in love with books?
2. Who is your favorite author and why?
3. What’s the number one book you always recommend to people?
4. What’s your favorite book quote?
5. Who are some of your favorite book bloggers or bookstagrammers that you follow?
6. If you could live in any world created by any author, which world would it be and why?
7. Are you a fan of book to movie adaptations? Why or why not?
8. What is your favorite book cover of all time?
9. What’s your most anticipated release?
10. What’s your favorite and most annoying trope from your favorite genre?
Rapid Fire “Get to Know You” Questions
1. Coffee or tea?
2. Favorite TV show?
3. Favorite season?
4. Favorite candy?
5. Describe yourself in 3 words.
6. Do you have any pets?
In addition to emailing me the answers to the questions, be sure to include either a thumbnail/logo of your blog/bookstagram or photo of yourself to post with the interview, as well as a brief little introduction to yourself (if you have a blog or bookstagram or anything you’d like me to share) in addition to any links if you’d like!
If you sign up, I’ll get back to you soon with the date that your interview will be posted! I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂